Loading collections ⌛️ ...
Strawberry, Beet, and Spinach Salad with Onion Rye Croutons
- Prep Time: 30
- Total Time: 30
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- 4 sliced The Old Mill Onion Rye Bread, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon The Old Mill Sourwood Honey
- ¼ cup The Old Mill Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 8 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup The Old Mill Pickled Beets, cut into quarters
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted pistachios
- Preheat oven to 375F. Toss bread cubes with 2 tablespoons olive oil, pinch of salt, and pinch of freshly ground black pepper. Bake 10-15 minutes or until light golden brown and crispy. Let cool.
- Whisk together shallot, mustard, honey, ¼ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon black pepper, and vinegar. Slowly whisk in 1/3 cup olive oil.
- Divide spinach, croutons, strawberries, beets, goat cheese, and pistachios evenly among 4 plates. Drizzle with dressing. Serve.