10 Fast & Fabulous Ways to Cook with Honey
- Mix equal parts honey and soy sauce and add ginger and garlic. Brush on salmon or chicken before roasting or grilling.
- Use in your favorite granola recipe.
- Toss cubes of roasted sweet potatoes with honey and red pepper flakes.
- Make a honey mustard dipping sauce for chicken wings with equal parts honey, mustard, and mayonnaise.
- Brush over fresh pineapple slices and run under the broiler.
- Drizzle into your favorite Old Forge Bourbon cocktail.
- Use instead of molasses in gingerbread and instead of corn syrup in pecan pie.
- Pour over pancakes, scones, or buttered cornbread.
- Drizzle over Manchego, Cheddar, or blue cheese.
- Whisk honey into plain yogurt and top with fresh berries.