Loading collections ⌛️ ...
Fried Chicken Nuggets with Sriracha Ranch
- Prep Time: 35
- Total Time: 35
- Yield: 4-8 1x
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons The Old Mill Sriracha Dip Mix
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 1 ½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon The Old Mill Hamburger Seasoning
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups The Old Mill Fried Chicken Breading
- Whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, sriracha dip mix, a pinch each salt and pepper, chives, garlic, and sriracha. Cover and chill until ready to serve nuggets.
- Pour oil to a dept of 2 inches in a large deep pot and heat to 375F.
- While oil heats, sprinkle chicken with 2 teaspoons hamburger seasoning. Dip chicken in buttermilk, then toss in fried chicken breading. Let sit until oil is ready.
- When oil is 375F, fry chicken, in batches, 4 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Let drain on paper towels. Season chicken with 1 teaspoon hamburger seasoning and salt to taste.
- Serve chicken warm with dipping sauce.