Cherry Honey Oatmeal Pie
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 to 50 minutes
- Total Time: 55 to 60 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the eggs, honey, and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl, and stir to combine or blend with an electric mixer on low speed. Add the flour, cinnamon, and salt. Stir to combine. Add the butter and vanilla and stir to combine. Fold in the oats, almonds, and dried cherries.
- Pour the mixture into the pie shell placed on a baking sheet. Place the pan in the oven.
- Bake until the filling doesn’t jiggle when touched and is deeply browned, about 45 to 50 minutes. Remove from the oven, and let the pie cool completely before slicing, about 2 hours. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.